- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Nissan Skyline GTST RB25DET R33 1993-1998
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (556 lbs/in), Rear: 8kg/mm (504lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Dust boot protects dampers
Compatible for NISSAN SKYLINE 1993-1998 ECR33 GTS-25T TYPE M
Compatible for NISSAN SKYLINE 1993-1998 ER33 GTS25 TYPE S
Compatible for NISSAN SKYLINE 1993-1998 HR33 GTS, GTS TYPE S
NOTE:REAR BOTTOM EYE BUSH STYLE ONLY.
Top mounts: standard rubber top mount front and rear
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear：8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Adjustable Damper: 24 ways adjustable damper
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Adjustable camber plate: NO
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height.
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- 24 levels of adjustable damper - This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system.
- For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks.
- For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
- Pillow ball top mount - this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.