Looking to boost your car's horsepower? Is your car's original turbocharger not performing well or need replacing? Maxpeedingrods stocks all the best OEM-quality turbochargers and turbo parts to give your car the power, performance, and reliability you deserve. Maxpeedingrods aftermarket replacement turbos provide the perfect solution by delivering a high-quality turbo at a budget-friendly price.
Compatible for Saab 9-3 I 2.0L T Engine B205E 150 PS /110 kW 2000-2003
Compatible for Saab 9-5 2.0L T Engine B205E 150 PS /110 kW 1998-2009
Compatible for Saab 9-5 2.3L T Engine B235E 170 PS /125 kW 1998–2001
Don't Compatible for SAAB 9-3/ 9-5 2.0L with B204（L/E/R）, L850, B207R,B205R,B253R engine.
Don't Compatible for SAAB 9-5 3.0L with B308E, B308 V6 Engine
Don't Compatible for SAAB 9-5 2.3L Sedan/Aero/Viggen with B253R engine
Turbo Part Number & OEM Number
4522040001, 4522040003, 4522040004, 4522040005,4522040007,
4522041, 4522043, 4522044 ,4522045, 4522047
Don't fit for 49189-01800,49189-01820,49189-01830，9172180，55559825, 49177-06501，708899-0001 ，452194-0001
Turbo Model: GT1752S （not for TD04 , GT1549 , GT20, GT2052 model）
Engine: B235E, B205E
Compressor Wheel Diameter: 38.37/52mm
Turbine Wheel Diameter: 38.1/43.3 mm
coolant ports Diameter: 14mm
Cooling Type：Water Cooling
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing
Hosepower: 150PS/ 170PS
Turbo Type: Individual
Universal Fitment: no
Condition: 100% Brand New & Factory Balance
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
1. Turbine housing ：Ductile iron QT450-10 shell with high-temperature resistance up to 700 degrees Celsius
2. Steel Turbine Wheel：Made from the special K418 alloy to achieve high oxidation resistance and stability under high temperatures up to 900 degrees Celsius
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium with good gas tightness and corrosion resistance
5. All necessary gaskets included for ease of installation
* Pick up service is not available.
* Please check the Turbo Model, Turbo Part Number and OEM Number on your original turbo to make sure it's the right one for your engine. If you are not sure about these information, please feel free to contact us.
* Professional installation is highly recommended!
* You will get exactly what you see in the above picture.
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing.
* Please check the hole size , the hole size of the different versions of turbo is slightly different, and it may need modification.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.