- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Honda Civic (EM2) 2001 - 2005
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (556 in/lbs), Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 in/lbs); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
max-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use.
It features with full length height adjustable which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for HONDA CIVIC VII 2-door Coupe (EM2) (02/2001-12/2005)
Compatible for HONDA CIVIC VII Saloon 4-door sedan (ES, ET) (10/2000-04/2006)
Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mounts
Damping: Not available
Adjustable hight: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear
Lowered height adjustment from 1''-3'' which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
High Tensile performance spring – STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
Height Adjustment tools included.
Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.