Compatible for Holden Commodore Third generation 1997-2007
Compatible for Holden Commodore VT / VT II Sedan Wagon 1997-2000
Compatible for Holden VX Commodore Berlina Calais Sedan Wagon 2000-2002 (Not fit for vx executive sedan 3.8l v6)
Compatible for Holden VY Commodore Sedan Wagon 2002-2004
Compatible for Holden VZ Commodore Sedan Wagon 2004-2007
These coilovers are not compatible for Holden VZ 3.6L V6 Model, including SV6, SV8, Executive model
NOTE: for VT II , VX I series and some VZ, where the drop link connect to the suspension have different style, please check before place an order.
Product included: Springs and shocks for front and rear, no top mounts included
Top mounts: Front and rear OE top mounts reused
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1'' to 3''
Spring rate front: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 13 kg/mm (728 lbs/in)
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- Please double confirm before ordering.
- No instruction included; Professional installation and alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- For any needs please contact us.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.