- * Fitment: ONLY Compatible for 2008-2012 compatible for Honda ACCORD LX,SE,LX-P ( include 2.4L and 3.5L engine）
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in); Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible For Honda Accord VIII LX,SE,LX-P sedan CP2 2008-2012
Compatible For Honda Accord VIII LX,SE,LX-P sedan CP3 2008-2012
Compatible For Honda Accord VIII LX,SE,LX-P coupe CS1(north American only) 2008-2012
Compatible For Honda Accord VIII LX,SE,LX-P CS2 (north American only) 2008-2012
Compatible For Honda Accord VIII LX,SE,LX-P sedan CU1 CU2 CU3 2008-2015
Compatible For Honda Accord VIII Tourer 5-door wagon CW1 2008-2015
Compatible For Acura TSX (North America) 2009-2015
Compatible For Accord Euro （Australia and New Zealand）2008.6-2015.7
Top mounts: Standard rubber top mount front and rear
Damping: Not available
Shock type: Twin tube
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Adjustable camber plate: No
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear as shown in the picture
Size: 63*51*21 cm
Weight: 22.6 kg
Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
Height Adjustment tools included.
Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.