Compatible for Mercedes-Benz S Class S430 2000-2006
Compatible for Mercedes-Benz S Class S500 2000-2006
Compatible for Mercedes-Benz S Class S55AGM 2001-2006
Compatible for Mercedes-Benz S Class S600 2001-2006
(w/AIRMATIC & ADS(Adaptive Dmping System), w/o 4MATIC(All Wheel Drive) or ABC(Active Body Control))
Reference OE/OEM Number:
220 320 50 13, 220 320 5013, 2203205013, 220320501360, 220320501380, 220320501388, A2203205013, A220320501360, A220320501380, A220320501388, 2203202338, 220 320 23 38, A2203202338 , A 220 320 23 38
Internal Design: Monotube
Surface Finish: Rust Protected
Greasable or Sealed: Sealed
Gas Charged Shock: Yes
Bushings Included Yes
Length, width and height (in/cm): 39*6.3*6.3 / 99*16*16
Weight: 16.36 lbs
Operating Pressure : ≤290 psi
Temperature range ≥-40℃ / ≤+70℃
Applicable Regions: Airmatic Suspension System
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Quantity: 1 piece (for rear left or right side)
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacture defect
- Improved the upper seal design
- Improves ride handling and safety of your vehicle.
- Direct fit - ready to install - no special tools required.
- Each complete strut/shock assembly is built to meet or exceed exact OEM specifications.
- It is highly recommended that shocks and struts be replaced in sets.
- CNC Machined Components.
- Manufacturing directly selling with engineer group; most competitive price guaranteed & best customer service guaranteed.
- Test more than 3 millon times
- 100% Air Tightness Testing
- 24 hours air tightness test ≤0.02MPa
- These air suspension are aftermarket ones. They will replace the original air shock. Please double confim the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing.
-Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended
-Contact us please for whatever we can help
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.