- * Fitment: Compatible for BMW 3-Series(E90/E91)(RWD) 2006-2013
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front:10kg/mm (560 lbs/in); Rear: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
Compatible For BMW 3 (E90) (2004-2011) 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i, 330i, 335i, 316d, 318d, 320d, 325d, 330d, 335d.
Compatible For BMW 3 Touring (E91) (2004-2012) 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i, 330i, 335i, 316d, 320d, 325d, 330d, 335d.
1) This product fit RWD vehicle only!
2) We suggest adding washers to avoid the engine bar and drilling the front OE shock top mount upper part a little bigger to a diameter of 12mm.
Top mounts: front - pillow ball top mounts
rear - OE top mounts required
Quantity:Complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
Spring rate Front:10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear:8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Damper:Non adjustable damper
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
* No instruction included; Professional installation alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.