- * Fitment: Compatible for Honda CIVIC FD1 FD2, FD7, FA1, FG1, FG2, FA5, for FK, FN, MK8 06-11 8th Gen. Compatible for Honda Acura CSX 2006-2011
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs), Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 in/lbs); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
Compatible for HONDA CIVIC VIII 2-door coupe (FG1/FG2) 2006-2011
Compatible for HONDA CIVIC VIII 4-door sedan (FA1/FA2/FA3/FA4/FA5, North America only) 2006-2011
Compatible for HONDA CIVIC VIII 4-door sedan (FD1/FD2/FD3/FD4/FD6/FD7, International model) 2006-2011
Compatible for Acura CSX 4-door sedan (Canada) 2006-2011 NOTE: not for the Si / Mugen trim level
Top mounts: pillow ball top mount with camber plate front
Damping: No adjustable damper force
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear（Split rear shock absorber）
Front Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate: 6 kg/mm (336 in/lbs)
Adjustable Height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
These Coilovers are "Lowering Kit" and DOES NOT adjust to Factory Ride Height.
No drilling, cutting, or modification necessary.
SPECIAL NOTES: Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly tighten.
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- Please double confirm before placing order.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.