- * 1.H-Beam con rods compatible for Peugeot 106 Kit Car TU5J4
- * 2.Advertised Horsepower Rating: 600~800HP
- * 3. Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * 4.Dimensions: Center to center length: 137.75mm;Big end diameter: 48.66mm;Small end diameter: 18mm;Big end width: 24mm;Small end width: 24mm
- * 5.Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * 6.Performance Con Rods
- * 7.Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * 8. Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 230,000 psi
- * 9.Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * 10.The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * 11.Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for Citroen / Peugeot 1.6L TU5J4 / TU5JP4 engine
Compatible for Peugeot 106 Kit Car TU5J4 1.6L 137.75mm
Compatible for CITROEN Saxo Kit car TU5J4 1.6L 137.75mm
Compatible for CITROEN C2 VTS Kit Car TU5J4 1.6L 137.75mm
NOTE：Please pay attention to the size, there are also other products suitable for 1.6L TU5J4 / TU5JP4, such as 139mm×18mm or 133.5mm×19.46mm;133.5mm×18mm.
*Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
*H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces as showing in picture
*Bolts: Including ARP 2000 3/8" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
*The connecting rods all include ARP 2000 bolts, which are rated at 220,000 psi, and the optional ARP L19 material at 260,000 psi is available as an upgraded product.
*Advertised Horsepower Rating:200HP/piece
*Top acceleration: 9000rpm
Center to center length:137.75mm/5.423"
Big end diameter:48.66mm/1.916"
Small end diameter:18mm/0.709"
Big end width:23.8mm/0.937"
Small end width:20mm/0.787"
1. Material: Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing；
2. ARP 2000 bolts ,Optional ARP L19 fasteners available as an upgrade；
3. H-Beam design reduces weight without compromising strength；
4.Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong. Shot-peened finish to remove potential for stress risers；
5.High precision CNC machined,Precision rod cap alignment dowels；
6.Bores finished to +/- .01 mm；
7.Balanced to within +/- 1 g per rod；
8. Each rod is magnetic particle tested to ensure free of flaws；
9.Use X-rayed, sonic tested；
*Professional installation is highly recommended ；
*Custom Service:If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.