2005-2017 compatible for Nissan Frontier V6 4.0L
2012-2017 compatible for Nissan NV 1500 V6 4.0L
2012-2017 compatible for Nissan NV 2500 V6 4.0L
2012-2017 compatible for Nissan NV 3500 V6 4.0L
2005-2012 compatible for Nissan Pathfinder V6 4.0L
2005-2015 compatible for Nissan Xterra V6 4.0L
2009-2013 compatible for Suzuki Equator V6 4.0L
OE (right): 16467, 208A2-EA21B, 208A2-EA200.
OE (left): 16468, 208A3-EA21B, 208A3-EA200.
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Placement on Vehicle: Front Left, Right/ Bank 2 & Bank 1
Converter Body Material: Stainless steel
Converter Substrate Material: Ceramic
Connection Type：2/3 Bolt welded Flange
Inlet type: 3-bolt welded flange
Outlet type: 2-bolt welded flange
Body Width: 4.125 inch
Body Height: 4.125 inch
Body Length: 6 inch
Restricted States: California, New York
Certifications: Federal EPA / Non-CARB
Internal (Converter substrate): one year or 25,000 Miles
External (Converter housing assembly): 5 Years, 50,000 Miles
Package: Includes 1x Catalytic Converter
Internal (converter substrate): one year or 25,000 Miles
External (converter housing assembly): 5 Years or 50,000 Miles。
•Energy-saving,Light-Weight and Fast Air Flow Design
• Fully tested under extreme condition for heat resisitance and long-life use.
• Stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability, Internal substrates and precious metal loading are carefully designed.
• Body and pipe heat shields made of high quality materials for durability.
• The standard OE specification flanges are designed for easy installation.
* Due to state emissions regulations, we cannot ship this item to the state of California as it is not C.A.R.B( California Air Research Board) approved for use in this state.
* Due to New York state emissions regulations, this item cannot be installed on a California emissions equipped vehicle in the state of New York.
* If your vehicle is registered in California or New York, DO NOT BUY This item.
* If your vehicle MEETS California REQUIREMENT, BUT NOT REGISTER In California or New York. This will work on your vehicle.
* All emissions information for a vehicle can be found on a tag under the hood. If the tag is missing, you can contact a dealership with your VIN to determine which emissions system your vehicle is equipped with.
* Quality fully guaranteed and professional installation recommended.
* Please check the fitment detail and OEM number before purchasing, thanks!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.