- * Fitment: Compatible for Lexus ES300 1997-2001 Exclude Adjustable Suspension; Compatible for Lexus ES300 1995-1996 ALL; Compatible for Toyota Avalon 1995-2003 ALL, etc
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in), Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for Lexus ES300 1997-2001 Exclude Adjustable Suspension
compatible for Lexus ES300 1995-1996 ALL
compatible for Lexus ES300 1992-1994 w/Sealed Struts
compatible for Toyota Avalon 1995-2003 ALL
compatible for Toyota Camry 1995-2001 ALL
compatible for Toyota Camry 1992-1994 ALL w/Sealed Struts
compatible for Toyota Solara 1999-2003 ALL
Top mount: front camber plate; rear pillow ball
Front spring rate:10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Rear spring rate:6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Shock type：Twin tube
Color: gold body with black springg
Complete coilovers assembly 2 front and 2 rear
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Package dimension : 71*51*21
1.Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2.Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
3.Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4.Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5.Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke and height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
6.High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
7.Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
8.Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.