Compatible for Honda Accord VII 4-door sedan CM4/CM5/CM6 2003-2007
Compatible for Honda Accord VII 2-door coupe CM7/CM8 2003-2007
Compatible for Honda Inspire 2003-2007 （Japan market only）
Adjustable damper: No
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1'' to 3''
Adjustable camber plate: No
Spring rate front: 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 6kg/mm (336lbs/in)
Shock type: Twin tube
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear as shown
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- Please double confirm before placing order.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.