Compatible for Holden
Compatible for Holden Commodore VZ VE VF 08/2006-2015 Alloytec LY7 LE0 LW2 LWR 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Commodore VE VF 2009-2018 SI DI LF1 LFW LLT LFX 3.0L 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Rodeo RA 05/2007-2008 Alloytec LCA 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Colorado RC 2008-2012 Alloytec LCA 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Statesman WM 2006-2009 Alloytec LY7 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Statesman WM 2009-2010 SIDI LLT 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Calais VE 08/2006-2009 Alloytec LY7 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Calais VE VF 2009-ON SI DI LLT LFX 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Adventra VZ 08/2006-2006 Alloytec LY7 LE0 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Caprice WM WN 08/2006-2015 Alloytec LY7 LWR 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Caprice WM 2009-2013 SI DI LLT LFX 3.6L V6
Compatible for Holden Captiva CG 2006-2011 Alloytec LU1 3.2L V6
Compatible for Holden Captiva CG 2011-ON SI DI LF1 LFW 3.0L V6
Compatible for Holden Crewman VZ 08/2006-2007 Alloytec LE0 3.6L V6
3 x Timing Chains
3 x Timing Chain Tensioners
3 x Tensioner Gaskets(as pictured)
6 x Guides
2 x Idler Crank Gears
1 x Crank Gear
14 x Bolts
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- When the chains have been assembled, the timing tensioners must be completely released to maintain tension.
Pulling out the pins is not good enough.
- All the timing tensioners must be pressed in so the internal (mechanism) can fully pop out and operate properly.
- Afterwards the motor needs to be rotated (by hand, not with car on) for 1 complete spin revolution clockwise to make sure the parts have been fitted 100%.
- If this isn't adhered to, noisy chains will be apparent on start up.
- There may be a slight discrepancy for some vehicles built near the borderling changeover period of the Timing Chain.
- If you are unsure please remove the cam cover and inspect the chains that run over the cam gears.
- If you are considering changing the lower timing guide, the oli pump should be replaced at the same time because a replacement guide is usually already attached to the oil pump.
* No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.