- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Nissan Fairldy Z 300ZX Z32 1990-1996
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 8kg/mm (504lbs/in), Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Dust boot protects dampers
For 1990-1996 compatible for Nissan 300ZX Z32 3 door 2+2 coupe 3.0l V6 VG30DE RWD
For 1990-1996 compatible for Nissan 300ZX Z32 3-door 2-seater coupé 3.0l V6 VG30DE RWD
For 1990-1996 compatible for Nissan 300ZX Z32 convertible Twin Turbo VG30DETT
Top mount: front and rear rubber
Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
Front spring rate:8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Rear spring rate:6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Shock type：Twin tube
Color: gold body with black spring
Complete coilovers assembly 2 front and 2 rear
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Package dimension : 63*51*21
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. A 24 rebound damping adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
3. Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
4. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
5. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
6. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
7. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
8. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
9. Height Adjustment tools included.
10. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
11. Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
12. Full rebuildable.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.