Compatible for Toyota 4 Runner With Power Steering - All Models 1996 - 2002
Note: Does not fit 2.4 Liter version of 1998-2004 2WD
Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Right
Warranty: one year
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Rack Type: Hydraulic Superseded
Surface Finish: Polished, Rust Protected
Casting Material: Steel/Aluminum
Rack Length (in): 37.500"
Pressure Port Thread Size: M16 x 1.5
Return Port Thread Size: M17 x 1.5
Interchange Part Number: 4420035013, 44200-35013, 442003501384, 4420035042,, 44200-35042, 442003504284, 4420060022, 44200-60022, 442006002284, 4425035010, 44250-35010, 442503501084,,4425035040, 44250-35040, 442503504084, 4425035041,,44250-35041, 442503504184, 4425035042, 44250-35042, 442503504284, 26-1697
Other Part Number: 26-1697,97-1697
Part Number: 44250-35041, 4425035041
* Premium Material
With the premium aluminum alloy and steel construction, this steering rack assembly has a great anti-rust and anti-corrosive quality for its long service life.
* Easy Installation & Fully-Tested
You can easily install this steering rack unit for direct replacement of the original one. Its quality and function are thoroughly tested to meet OEM specifications before delivering it to you.
* Humanized Design
The shafts are designed to ensure a tight seal and smooth steering operation. The hydraulic lines are fully fluid tested at high pressure. And the steel clamps and rubber bellow boots improve steering efficiency.
* Please confirm your original part number or oem numbr can matche up with one of the part numbers above.
* Make sure to grease your tie rod ends after install.
* Make sure your steering wheel and tires are pointed straight before tightening your steering joint and tie rod ends.
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
* For whatever we can help, please feel free to contact us. We are always here for you.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.