- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Buick Allure 2005 - 2009 exclude models with 17" & 18" wheels compatible for Buick Century 1997 - 2005 excludes 18" wheels compatible for Pontiac Grand Prix 1997 - 2003 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels compatible for Chevrolet Impala 2000 - 2011 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels Does not fit or Taxi Package compatible for Buick Lacrosse 2005 - 2009 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels Does not fit Super Models compatible for Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2000 - 2007 Excludes models with 17" & 18" wheels compatible for Buick Regal 1997 - 2004 Excludes models with 18" wheels
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in) , Rear: NA; The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension;
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for Buick Century 1997 - 2005 All Models Except Ones w/ 18" Wheels
Compatible for Buick Regal 1997 - 2004 All Models Except Ones w/ 18" Wheels
Compatible for Pontiac Grand Prix 1997 - 2003 All Models Except Ones w/ 18" Wheels
Adjustable Damper: Non-adjustable
Top mounts：not included, OE top mounts reuse
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring length Front: 200mm
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Coilover overall length Front: 375mm-440mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
2 front shock and spring, no top mounts
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. Adjustable pre-load spring tension to reduce the shaking motion to a certain extent
3. Adjustable Camber Plate and Pillow ball top mount for sharpening steering response.( for some models)
4. CNC machined Aluminum top mounts and lockers-- - excellent strength, and save weight
5. Heavy Duty Steel Lower Mounts--- Highly Durable & Reliable
6. High tensile spring--- 600,000 times continuously test to assure it's high tensile strength.
7. All inserts come with fitted long rubber boots--- To protect the damper more well and be durable.
8. Twin-Tube structure ---provides excellent handling & control characteristics for most driving conditions
9. Corrosion Finish - Anodized Aluminum And Powder Coated Carbon Steel Parts
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.