- * 1.H-Beam con rods compatible for Fiat 500 Old Model 2-cyl 120mm
- * 2.Advertised Horsepower Rating: 600~800HP
- * 3. Forged 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * 4.Dimensions: Center to center length: 120mm;Big end diameter: 47.13mm;Small end diameter: 20mm;Big end width: 24.7mm;Small end width: 18.5mm
- * 5.Package Contents: 2 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 4 Pieces of ARP 2000 5/16" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * 6.Performance Con Rods
- * 7.Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * 8. Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 230,000 psi
- * 9.Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * 10.The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * 11.Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for Fiat 500 Old Model 2 cylinder 120mm
Notice：Other options C/C: 118/124/126/130mm
- Performance Con Rods
- Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- H-beam Conrods Quantity: 2 Pieces as showing in picture
- Bolts: Including ARP 2000 bolts
- Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
- Bolts Size: ARP 2000 5/16" bolts
- Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
- Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
- Advertised Horsepower Rating:200HP/piece
- Strength of the fastening (PSI): 200,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
- Top acceleration: 7000-9000rpm
- Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length:120mm/4.724"
Big end diameter: 47.13mm/1.856"
Small end diameter: 20mm/0.787"
Big end width: 24.7mm/0.972"
Small end width: 18.5mm/0.728"
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Custom Service:If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.