- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Ford Mustang 1994-2004
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in), Rear: 7kg/mm (392lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for FORD Mustang Base SN95 Convertible/Coupe 1994-2004
Compatible for FORD Mustang GT SN95 Convertible/Coupe 1994-2004
Top mount: Front camber plate
Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring length Front: 230mm
Spring length Rear: 180mm
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Coilover overall length Front: 485mm-575mm
Coilover overall length Rear: 550mm-600mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Color: gold body with black spring
front complete coilover assembly
rear springs and spring adjusters and shocks
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Package dimension : 71*51*21
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2.Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
3.Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4.Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5.Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke and height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
6.High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
7.Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
8.Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
9. full rebuildable
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.