- * H-Beam con rods compatible for Toyota 4AG 4AGE Corolla GTS 1.6L
- * Advertised Horsepower Rating: 600~800HP
- * Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * Dimensions: Center to center length: 122mm; Big end diameter: 45mm; Small end diameter: 20mm ( tapered small end); Big end width: 21.8mm; Small end width: 21.8mm
- * Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" Bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * Performance Con Rods
- * Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 230,000 psi
- * Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * The big end bores are honed to a +/-.001mm tolerance
- * Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for Toyota 4AG 4AGE 4AGZE AE86 Celica Corolla MR2 GTS 1.6L
Compatible for AA63 Carina 1983.06–1985
Compatible for AT160 Carina 1985–1988
Compatible for AT171 Carina 1988–1992
Compatible for AA63 Celica 1983–1985
Compatible for AT160 Celica 1985–1989
Compatible for AE82 Corolla saloon, FX 1984.10–1987
Compatible for AE86 Corolla Levin 1983.05–1987
Compatible for AE92 compatible for Corolla 1987–1993
Compatible for AE101 compatible for Corolla 1991–1995
Compatible for AE101 Sprinter 1991–1995
Compatible for AT141 Corona 1983.10–1985
Compatible for AT160 Corona 1985–1988
Compatible for AW11 MR2 1984.06–1989
Compatible for AE82 Sprinter 1984.10–1987
Compatible for AE86 Sprinter Trueno 1983.05–1987
Compatible for AE92 Sprinter 1987–1992
Compatible for AE82/AE92 compatible for Corolla GLi Twincam/Conquest RSi 1986–1993
Compatible for Chevrolet for NOVA (based on compatible for Corolla AE82)
Compatible for Geo Prizm GSi (based on compatible for Toyota AE92 chassis) 1990–1992
Center to center length:122mm/4.803"
Big end diameter:45mm/1.772"
Small end diameter:20mm/0.787"
Big end width:21.8mm/0.858"
Small end width:21.8mm/0.858"
* The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
* The connecting rods all include ARP 2000 bolts, which are rated at 220,000 psi, and the optional ARP L19 material at 260,000 psi is available as an upgraded product
* Quantity: 4 Pieces a set
* Bolts: Including Genuine 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
* Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
* Advertised Horsepower Rating:200HP/piece
* Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
1. Performance Con Rods；
2. Material: Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing；
3. Genuine ARP 2000 bolts ,Optional ARP L19 fasteners available as an upgrade；
4. H-Beam design reduces weight without compromising strength；
5.Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong. Shot-peened finish to remove potential for stress risers；
6.100% CNC machined,Precision rod cap alignment dowels；
7.Bores finished to +/- .01 mm；
8.Balanced to within +/- 1 g per rod；
9. Each rod is magnetic particle tested to ensure free of flaws；
10.100% X-rayed, sonic tested；
* Please check the OEM Number before purchase. This is the best way to confirm the fitment.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.