A connecting rod, also called a con rod, is the part of a piston engine which connects the piston to the crankshaft. Together with the crank, the connecting rod converts the reciprocating motion of the piston into the rotation of the crankshaft. The connecting rod is required to transmit the compressive and tensile forces from the piston, and rotate at both ends.Maxpeedingrods provides connecting rods at the most competitive price and good quality!
Compatible for Nissan Patrol Safari 4.2L TD42 Turbo Diesel with 30mm pin
Performance Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 6 Pieces a set
Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 8740 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: 7/16"
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 9000rpm
warranty: one year warranty for any manufacture defect
Center to center length: 157mm
Big end diameter: 59.97mm
Small end diameter: 30mm
Big end width: XX
Small end width: XX
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
These connecting rods are for TD42 Turbo diesel. Please confirm the dimensions before buying. Early model conrods are also available. Please contact us for details.
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.