1. Carburetor structure： Components of Carburetor usually include a storage chamber for liquid fuel, a choke, an idling (or slow-running) jet, a main jet, a venturi-shaped air-flow restriction, and an accelerator pump. The quantity of fuel in the storage chamber is controlled by a valve actuated by a float.
2. Carburetor is a kind of oil supply device in the engine of automobile，The goal of a carburetor is to mix just the right amount of gasoline with air so that the engine runs properly.
3. Function: Add more horse power while maintaining near stock fuel mileage
Carburetor for modification with Any application that utilizes the Weber IDF carburetor. Replacement compatible for Bug / Compatible for Volkswagen / Beetle / Compatible for VW / Fiat / Porsche.
For Dual Application, 2 Barrel Carb Carburetor
Main Jets: 115
Emulsion Tubes: F11, F-11
Air Corrector Jets: .200
Idle Jets: 52
Needle & Compatible for Seat: 200
Accelerator Pump for Jet: .50
Pump Exhaust for Jet: 550
Aux Venturis: 4.50mm
Needle Valve: 1.75mm
Measurement of base plate: 68MM
Measurement of barrel: 39,6 MM
Type of throttle: manual
Manufacturer Part Number: for Weber 40 IDF
Material: Zinc Alloy
Construction: Heavy duty metal construction
Placement on Vehicle: Front
Warranty: one year
Package Included: 1pc Car Carburetor, 2 pcs mounting gaskets"
1. To mix air and gasoline in a correct ratio to ensure proper engine function，Give your machine the new power it deserves.
2. Add 5~10% horsepower and maintain near stock fuel mileage.
3. Brand new and high quality carburetor replacement part. Helpful for avoiding waste of oil to some extent.
4. Profiled gas (butterfly) waves ， cold start circuit eliminated for a 20% larger float bowl & more fuel volume
5. Specially designed and tested to exact OEM standards ， Easy installation with mounting gasket.
6. Aftermarket high performance engine carburetor replacement
7. Nickel plating surface to keep the carb last much longer
Carburetor cleaning process
(1) First remove the carburetor from the car
Turn off the oil and unplug the oil pipe. Twist out the nut connecting the carburetor and the engine with a quincunx or quincunx (depending on the size of the nut), and then twist out the screw that connects the carburetor to the filter. Finally, remove the throttle cable. Turn off. Oil, unplug the oil pipe.
(2) Remove the carburetor float chamber
Use a cross knife to twist out the three screws of the carburetor float chamber cover
(3) Understand the carburetor
After disassembling the carburetor, let’s get to know the names of its parts
(4) Decompose the various parts of the carburetor
Remove the main fuel injection hole, idle fuel injection hole and float of the carburetor
(5) Start cleaning the carburetor
Use the carburetor cleaning agent to aim at each measuring hole and spray (note that the eyes should not be aimed at the carburetor, so as not to spray the cleaning agent into the eyes)
(6) Install carburetor
After cleaning, the carburetor can be installed. Then you can load him into the car.
Please confirm your old part number matches up with one of the part numbers above.
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
For any needs please contact us.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.