- * H-Beam con rods Fit 1964–1971 compatible for Austin/Compatible for Morris Compatible for Mini Cooper S 1965-1974 compatible for Mini Marcos 1966–1970 compatible for Austin-Healey Sprite MkIV 1966–1974 compatible for MG Midget MkIII 1967–1968 compatible for MG 1300/Compatible for Wolseley 1300 1967–1968 compatible for Riley Kestrel 1300 1967–1968 for Vanden Plas Princess 1300 1967–1973 compatible for Morris 1300 1967–1974 compatible for Austin 1300 1967 compatible for MG 1275/Compatible for Riley 1275 1967 compatible for Wolseley 1275 1967 for Vanden Plas Princess 1275 1968–1969 compatible for Riley Kestrel 1300/Compatible for Riley 1300 1968–1971 compatible for Austin America (automatic)1968–1973 compatible for Wolseley 1300 (manual)1968–1973 compatible for MG 1300 MkII1968–1974 for Vanden Plas Princess 1300 (manual)1968 compatible for MG 1300/Compatible for Riley Kestrel 13001969–1971 compatible for Morris 1300GT1971–1982 compatible for Mini Moke Californian Australian only1969–1974 compatible for Mini 1275GT1969–1974 compatible for Austin 1300GT1971–1980 compatible for Morris Marina1971 compatible for Austin Sprite1973–1980 compatible for Austin Allegro1974–1980 compatible for Mini 1275GT
- * Advertised Horsepower Rating: 800HP
- * Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * Dimensions: Center to center length: 146.05mm; Big end diameter: 48.3mm; Small end diameter: XX; Big end width: XX; Small end width: XX;
- * Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 5/16" Bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * TüV Certification Con Rods
- * Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 220,000 psi
- * Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
A connecting rod, also called a con rod, is the part of a piston engine which connects the piston to the crankshaft. Together with the crank, the connecting rod converts the reciprocating motion of the piston into the rotation of the crankshaft. The connecting rod is required to transmit the compressive and tensile forces from the piston, and rotate at both ends.Maxpeedingrods provides connecting rods at the most competitive price and good quality!
Compatible for Austin mini 1275cc A plus series
1964–1971 compatible for Austin/Compatible for Morris Compatible for Mini Cooper S
1965-1974 compatible for Mini Marcos
1966–1970 compatible for Austin-Healey Sprite MkIV
1966–1974 compatible for MG Midget MkIII
1967–1968 compatible for MG 1300/Compatible for Wolseley 1300
1967–1968 compatible for Riley Kestrel 1300
1967–1968 for Vanden Plas Princess 1300
1967–1973 compatible for Morris 1300
1967–1974 compatible for Austin 1300
1967 compatible for MG 1275/Compatible for Riley 1275
1967 compatible for Wolseley 1275
1967 for Vanden Plas Princess 1275
1968–1969 compatible for Riley Kestrel 1300/Compatible for Riley 1300
1968–1971 compatible for Austin America (automatic)
1968–1973 compatible for Wolseley 1300 (manual)
1968–1973 compatible for MG 1300 MkII
1968–1974 for Vanden Plas Princess 1300 (manual)
1968 compatible for MG 1300/Compatible for Riley Kestrel 1300
1969–1971 compatible for Morris 1300GT
1971–1982 compatible for Mini Moke Californian Australian only
1969–1974 compatible for Mini 1275GT
1969–1974 compatible for Austin 1300GT
1971–1980 compatible for Morris Marina
1971 compatible for Austin Sprite
1973–1980 compatible for Austin Allegro
1974–1980 compatible for Mini 1275GT
Performance Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces a set
Bolts: Including Genuine 5/16" ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: 5/16"
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 7000rpm
warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 146.05mm
Big end diameter: 48.3mm
Small end diameter: 20.63mm
Big end width: XX
Small end width: XX
-Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
-Designed and processed by CNC machine.
-All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
-Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
-100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
-Multi-stage heat treated
-Shot peened to relieve stress
-Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We committed to provide good quality products to all our customers. We accept return or exchange within 30 days. No hassle for refund, 15 business days money back guarantee after we received the returned items. We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. We want you to be happy with the products you got. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us as soon as possible after you received the item. Return shipping address will be provided and you will get the refund after we received the return item. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee and the restocking fee. If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason, no restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
1. Any returned item(s) without Return authorization will be rejected.
2. Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped
3. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible
4. Upon receipt, all products will be inspected at our discretion in 3-5 business days. Then, the updated result will be informed.
If you have made a mistake on purchase and wish to cancel the order before it is dispatched please contact us by email as quickly as possible.
1. We will ship your order in one business day once the payment is cleared.
2. Tracking number will be uploaded to your MXR customer account within 24 hours after shipment. Meanwhile, you will get the logistics notification mail.
3. Shipping time usually takes 2-7 business days when products available in local warehouses, and 5-25 business days to International addresses.
4. We only ship the item to PayPal verified shipping address. Please make sure your shipping address is the same as PayPal.
5. The package box is shipped randomly.