Compatible for Audi S3 1.8L P APY / AMK Engine 154KW/210HP 1999 - 2003
Compatible for Audi TT 1.8L P APX Engine 165KW/225HP 2002 -
Compatible for Seat Leon Cupra R AMK Engine 154KW/210HP 2002 -2005
Compatible for Audi TT QUATTRO 1.8L P APX Engine 165KW/225HP 1999-
Don't Compatible for Audi A3 with BAM engine
Don't Compatible for Audi TT with AJQ, APP, AUM, AUQ, ARY engine.
This turbo does not have temp sensor hole.
Engine Code：AMK, AMK APX
Cooling Type: Water+Oil Cooled
Bearing Type: Journal Bearing / Floating Bearing
Thrust bearings: 270 Degrees
Accessories: You will receive the parts exactly as shown in the picture above
1. Turbine housing ：Ductile iron QT450-10- temperature resistant up to 700℃
2. Steel turbine wheel：K418 alloy - high oxidation stability and resistance up to 900℃
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium blades – superior air tightness & corrosion resistance
1. OEM-quality and size with little modification
2. Rich experience in turbo production and own factory
3. Quality assurance
4. High-Speed oil seal ring
5. Strict quality inspection
6. Precision clearance
*All necessary gaskets included for ease of installation
1. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
This Turbocharger you will receive has been balanced using the VSR machine technology. Through the comprehensive and high-precision static and dynamic balance detection technology, and reliability.
2. G3-min-Flow VNT Turbo testing
The G3-min-Flow (Air) machine can accurately measure the flow through the VGT turbo and verify that it is set to the OEM factory setting. easily adjust the critical minimum-flow stop to the correct setting before the turbocharger leaves workshop.
3. Advanced Actuator Tester/Programmer
Electronic actuator diagnostic with G3-rea-master can rewrite memory in electronic actuators and also allows to modify operation range of the actuator arm, that includes changing open and close positions of the working angle.
* Please confirm your original turbo PART NUMBER before Purchasing
* Professional installation is highly recommended
* Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.