Looking to boost your car's horsepower? Is your car's original turbocharger not performing well or need replacing? Maxpeedingrods stocks all the best OEM-quality turbochargers and turbo parts to give your car the power, performance, and reliability you deserve. Maxpeedingrods aftermarket replacement turbos provide the perfect solution by delivering a high-quality turbo at a budget-friendly price.
Compatible for Subaru Impreza GT EJ255 Engine (NOT FOR STi) 2008-2011
Compatible for Subaru Forester XT EJ255 Engine 2009-2011
Compatible for Subaru Legacy GT 2.5L 2005-2009
Compatible for Subaru Outback 2.5L 2005-2009
Note：2.5L 2458CC H4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged ENGINE ONLY
Turbo Part Number & OEM Number
49477-04000 4947704000 14411-AA710
14411-AA7109L 14411AA710 091224080 070913093
Turbo Model: TD04L
Cooled Type：Water Cooled
Bearing Type: Floating Bearing
Hosepower: Up to 230HP
Condition: Brand New
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
1. Turbine housing：Ductile iron QT450-10 shell with high-temperature resistance up to 700 degrees Celsius.
2. Steel Turbine Wheel：Made from the special K418 alloy to achieve high oxidation resistance and stability under high temperatures up to 900 degrees Celsius.
3. Compressor housing：ZL104 aluminum with lightweight.
4. Compressor wheel/blades：Cast aluminium with good gas tightness and corrosion resistance.
5. OEM-quality and size with little modification.
6. All necessary gaskets included for ease of installation.
7. 100% balancing Test by TURBOTECHNICS VSR3
This Turbocharger you will receive has been balanced using the VSR machine technology.
HOW TO IDENTIFY YOUR TURBOCHARGER
If you are not sure fitment for your old turbo , please let us know this information :
1 . The OEM code information from your original turbo nameplate.
2 . The Engine code & KW , HP , Year for your car.
3 . The Photos of your complete turbo.
4 . Please note that the registration number cannot identify your turbocharger.
* Please confirm your original turbo PART NUMBER before Purchasing.
* Professional installation is highly recommended.
*Before installing the new turbocharger, the cause that led to the failure of the turbo must be analyzed and eliminated (e.g. insufficient oil supply, foreign bodies in the intake area, crankcase ventilation without function, etc.)!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.