- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Subaru Impreza WRX GC8 93-01
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in) , Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Compatible for Subaru Impreza GC8 GC6 1993-2001
Top mounts: Pillow ball top mounts
Quantity: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear as shown in the picture
Adjustable damper: 24 levels rebound dampening adjustable
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Adjustable camber plate: Front only
Spring rate front: 10 kg/mm (560 in/lbs)
Spring rate rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Pillow ball top mount --- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Twin-Tube Structure --- For Low Resiliency & Securing Sufficient Stroke.
- 24 levels of adjustable damper --- This allows you to perfectly dial in your coilover system for both handling and comfort.
- Full Length Adjustment --- separate height adjustment without sacrifice of damper stroke & without removing the coilover out from the car.
- High Tensile performance spring --- Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
- Steel shock bodies are electroplated with Zinc for anti Anti-corrosion.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Full rebuildable.
- As it is high performance coil over, few modification might be required for some vehicles.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you maybe be interested in.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.