MXR-B2 series(also called MXR-SNA) coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for TOYOTA SUPRA 1993.05-2002.07 JPN JZA80 RZ, RZ-S，SZ, SZ-R
Compatible for TOYOTA SUPRA 1993-1998 USA JZA80L
Compatible for TOYOTA SOARER 1991.05-2000.03JPN JZZ30 2.5GT-T
Compatible for LEXUS SC300 1992-2000 USA JZZ30
Compatible for LEXUS SC400 1992-2000 USA UZZ30
Top mounts: standard rubber top mounts for front and rear
Damping: not available
Spring rate: front 10kg/mm rear 7 kg/mm
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
size: 63*51*21 cm
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
5. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
6. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
7. Height Adjustment tools included.
8. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
9. Full rebuildable.
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.