for Mazda B6 1.6 / B6F Engine :
for Mazda 323 BG / 323F BG models B6F 1989-1994
for Mazda Miata /MX-5 B6 1.6 16-valve DOHC 1989-1993
for Mazda Xedos 6 / Eunos 500 1.6 L B6-9/B6-E I4 1992–1999
for Kia Mentor / Shuma / Spectra 1.6 L B6 I4 1997–2003
for Kia Rio First generation 1.6 L B6 I4 (petrol) 1999–2005
for Mazda Familia / 323 1.6 L B6 I4 1985–1989
for Ford Tonic GT-X Fifth Generation 1985–1989
for Mazda Familia / 323 1.6 L B6 I4 Sixth generation 1989–1994
for Mazda BP 1.8 Engine :
for Mazda Familia GT (European & Australian Market) 1989-1994
for Ford Laser TX3 (Australian Market)1989-1994
for Ford Laser KJ GLXi (Australian Market)1994-1998
for Mazda Artis "LX" VICS jm1 (North America Market)1994-1998
for Mazda Protege LX (with VICS)1990-1994
for Mazda Protege ES (Australian Market: 1994-1998 )1995-1998
for Mazda Infini1990
for Mazda Protege GT (Canadian Market)1990-1991 and 1993
for Mazda 323 (European Market)1990-1993
for Ford Escort GT and LX-E 1991-1996
for Mercury Tracer LTS 1991-1996
for Kia Sephia RS, LS, for GS 1995-1997
for Mazda Familia (Japanese Market) 1994-1998
for Mazda Lantis 1994-1998
for Mazda MX-5/Miata (did not have VICS until 1999) 1994-1997
for Suzuki Cultus Crescent/Baleno/Esteem 1996-1998
TÜV Certification Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces a set
Bolts: Including ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: Genuine ARP 2000 5/16" bolts
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Advertised Horsepower Rating： 200HP/piece
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
The connecting rods all include ARP 2000 bolts, which are rated at 220,000 psi, and the optional ARP L19 material at 260,000 psi is available as an upgraded product.
Top acceleration: 7000rpm
warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 133mm/ 5.2362 in.
Big end diameter: 48mm/ 1.8898 in.
Small end diameter: 20mm/ 0.7874 in.
Big end width: 21.84mm/ 0.8598 in.
Small end width: 21.84mm/ 0.8598 in
- TüV Certification Con Rods
- Material: Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Genuine ARP 2000 bolts ,Optional ARP L9 fasteners available as an upgrade
- H-Beam design reduces weight without compromising strength
- Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong. Shot-peened finish to remove potential for stress risers
- 100% CNC machined,Precision rod cap alignment dowels
- Bores finished to +/- .01 mm
- Balanced to within +/- 1 g per rod
- Each rod is magnetic particle tested to ensure free of flaws
-100% X-rayed, sonic tested
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We aim to provide you the good buying experience, 30 days return policy is offered in our store. Please follow our return policy before you return any item(s):
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us in an unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a refund or exchange. The refund/Exchange will not include postage costs. Please note you MUST contact us to obtain a Return Authorization and Return Address before returning any part. Any parcel without the Return Authorization will be rejected.
If your item is faulty or was incorrect, you must contact our sales representative before returning the parcel and we will endeavour to solve the problem effectively. Video or picture is required to show the item condition before we issue the Return Authorization.
1. Any returned item(s) without Return authorization will be rejected.
2. Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped
3. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible
4. Upon receipt, all products will be inspected at our discretion in 3-5 business days. Then, the updated result will be informed.
If you have made a mistake on purchase and wish to cancel the order before it is dispatched please contact us by email as quickly as possible.
1. We will ship your order in one business day once the payment is cleared.
2. Tracking number will be uploaded to your MXR customer account within 24 hours after shipment. Meanwhile, you will get the logistics notification mail.
3. Shipping time usually takes 3-7 business days when products available in local warehouses, and 5-25 business days to International addresses.
4. We only ship the item to PayPal verified shipping address. Please make sure your shipping address is the same as PayPal.