- * 1.H-Beam con rods fit for MGB 4cyl // MGB 1800 5 Main Bearing
- * 2.Advertised Horsepower Rating: 600HP~800HP
- * 3. Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * 4.Dimensions: Center to center length: 165.1mm;Big end diameter: 51.338mm;Small end diameter: 20.62mm;Big end width: 25.3mm;Small end width: 25.4mm
- * 5.Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * 6.Performance Con Rods
- * 7.Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * 8. Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 230,000 psi
- * 9.Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * 10.The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * 11.Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for MGB 4cyl MGB 1800 5 Main Bearing
Compatible for MG MGB roadster 1962–1980
Compatible for MG MGB GT 1965–1980
Performance Con Rods
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800hp per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 200.000/230.000 PSI
Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top speed: 7000-9000rpm
Quantity: 4 Pieces a set as showing in picture
Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts (Note Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
Type: 4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rod
Weight Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 165.1mm
Big end diameter: 51.338mm
Small end diameter: 20.62mm
Big end width: 25.3mm
Small end width: 25.4mm
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Won the Grand Touring category compatible for victory in the 1965 compatible for Monte Carlo Rally.
- Won the Guards 1000 miles race at Brands Hatch in 1965.
- Won the 84-hour compatible for Marathon de la Route at the Nurburgring in 1966.
- Won the GT Category in the 1966 Targa Florio, and also the 1966 & 1967 Spa 1000.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
- For any needs please contact us
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.