- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Toyota Supra MA70 May 1986 – May 1993, compatible for Toyota Supra GA70 May 1986 – 1992, compatible for Toyota Supra JZA70 1990–1993
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 14kg/mm (784lbs/in), Rear: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 0-60mm); Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
MXR-B2 series(also called MXR-SNA) coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for TOYOTA SUPRA 1986.01-1990.08 JPN MA70 GT TURBO, GT TWIN TURBO S
Compatible for TOYOTA SUPRA 1986.01-1993.04 JPN GA70 G, GT, GT TWIN TURBO
Compatible for TOYOTA SUPRA 1987-1992 USA MA70L
Compatible for TOYOTA SUPRA 1990.08-1993.04 JPN JZA70 GT, TWIN TURBO, TWIN TURBO R
Compatible for TOYOTA SOARER 1986.01-1991.05 JPN GZ20 GT TWIN TURBO, TWIN TURBO L, 2.0VX
Compatible for TOYOTA SOARER 1986.01-1991.05 JPN MZ20 GT, GT LIMITED
Top mounts: rubber front and rear
Damping: not available
Spring rate: front 14kg/mm (784lbs/in)
rear: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
shock type: Twin tube
color: gold body with black spring
product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
package weight: 25820g
package dimension: 71*51*21
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2， Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
3，Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4，Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5，Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
6，Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
7，High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
8，Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.