- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Honda CR-V RD1 RD3 1996-2001
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: 10 kg/mm (556 lbs/in), Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for Honda CR-V 1996-2001 1st Gen. RD1-RD3 compatible for FWD & AWD
Front and Rear top mount: rubber
front 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
rear 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Color: gold body with black spring
Complete coilovers assembly 2 front and 2 rear
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Package dimension : 62*50*19
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
6. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
7. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
8. Height Adjustment tools included.
9. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
10. Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
11. Full rebuildable.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.