MXR-SLC based on MXR-SNA coilovers, which is also height adjustable but adds damping adjustment ability by a knob the top of the shaft. They are also made for street use, but the 24 level rebound damping control allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
Compatible for Honda S2000 BASE MODEL/TYPE V AP1/AP2 2000-2009
Top mounts: Standard rubber top mount front and rear
Adjustable camber plate: No
Damping: 24 ways damping adjustable
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring length Front: 180mm
Spring length Rear: 230mm
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Coilover overall length Front: 430mm-480mm
Coilover overall length Rear: 515mm-580mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear as shown in the picture
Size: 63*51*21 cm
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2.24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
3. Adjustable pre-load spring tension to reduce the shaking motion to a certain extent
4. Adjustable Camber Plate and Pillow ball top mount for sharpening steering response.( for some models)
5. CNC machined Aluminum top mounts and lockers-- - excellent strength, and save weight
6. Heavy Duty Steel Lower Mounts--- Highly Durable & Reliable
7. High tensile spring--- 600,000 times continuously test to assure it's high tensile strength.
8. All inserts come with fitted long rubber boots--- To protect the damper more well and be durable.
9. Twin-Tube structure ---provides excellent handling & control characteristics for most driving conditions
10. Corrosion Finish - Anodized Aluminum And Powder Coated Carbon Steel Parts
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.