1. Carburetor structure： Components of Carburetor usually include a storage chamber for liquid fuel, a choke, an idling (or slow-running) jet, a main jet, a venturi-shaped air-flow restriction, and an accelerator pump. The quantity of fuel in the storage chamber is controlled by a valve actuated by a float.
2. Carburetor is a kind of oil supply device in the engine of automobile，The goal of a carburetor is to mix just the right amount of gasoline with air so that the engine runs properly.
In the middle of the air intake channel of carburetor is a narrow throat.
The air absorbed by acceleration engine will produce venturi effect to suck out, atomize and mix the fuel in the thin pipe.
3. Main Function: The goal of a carburetor is to mix just the right amount of gasoline with air so that the engine runs properly. If there is not enough fuel mixed with the air, the engine "runs lean" and either will not run or potentially damages the engine.
Compatible for Ford Engines:
4.9 L 300 cu
4.1 L 250 cu
3.3 L 200 cu
compatible for FORD F300 4.9L CA-7051 CA-1270 16010-FD300
Compatible for Broncos, Compatible for Fairmont, Compatible for Granada, F100, F150, F250 & F350
Compatible for Econoline E Series E-100,E-150,E-250, E-350 1965-1985
Note：Replace for Carter type YFA Carb, 1-Barrel, Electric choke
Placement on Vehicle：Front
Input Voltage：DC 12V
Material: Zinc Alloy
Type :automatic choke
Carter type:YFA 1barrel
Drive Type: Electric Choke
Part Type: Fuel System
1. Carter type YFA 1-barrel, automatic choke, auto & manual transmissions. Add 5~10% horsepower and maintain near stock fuel mileage, improve throttle response for better engine performance.
2. 100% tested For reliability and performance.simple installation and and long life as a guarantee
3. New Manufactured with New Premium Quality Components
4. 5years warranty，Fit and Quality Guaranteed，Backed by satisfying after-sales service。
5. Common Symptoms of a Bad or Failing Carburetor:
（1） Reduced engine performance;
（2） Black smoke from exha-ust;
（3） Backfiring or overheating;
（4） Hard starting; Since it is the component directly responsible for providing the fuel and air needed for the engine to run, the carburetor is one of the most important components on any vehicle equipped with one, and any problems with it can greatly affect the drivability and performance of the vehicle; it is necessary to replace failed Carburetor in time
How to clean the carburetor
（1） Close the fuel valve, remove the hose, loosen the screw, and remove the carburetor;
（2） Unscrew the screw at the bottom of the carburetor, remove the float bowl, and then use a tool to pull out the float pin to remove it
（3） Unload the jet
（4） Unscrew the air screw and idler screw on the side, and remove the external parts
（5） Clean the parts with detergent
（6） After cleaning, install the float needle and fuel splash plate first, and then install the nozzle and splash plate.
（7） Install external parts and floats
（8） Install the carburetor
The oil channels of carburetors will be blocked without cleaning.
Please clean up the oil channels and air filters as well as use the clean fuel before installing the carburetors.
Please confirm your old part number matches up with one of the part numbers above.
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.