- * 1.H-Beam con rods compatible for Fiat Abarth 850 ,A112 compatible for abarth 843ccm, 903ccm
- * 2.Advertised Horsepower Rating: 600-800HP
- * 3. Forged 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * 4.Dimensions: Center to center length: 110mm;Big end diameter: 43.62mm;Small end diameter: 18mm;Big end width: 21.7mm;Small end width: 21.7mm
- * 5.Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 5/16" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * 6.Performance Con Rods
- * 7.Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * 8. Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 230,000 psi
- * 9.Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * 10.The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * 11.Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for Fiat Abarth 850 A112
Pin Type: Floating Pin Piston
*Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
*H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces as showing in picture
*Bolts: Including ARP 2000 5/16" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
*The connecting rods all include ARP 2000 bolts, which are rated at 220,000 psi, and the optional ARP L19 material at 260,000 psi is available as an upgraded product.
*Advertised Horsepower Rating:200HP/piece
*Top acceleration: 9000rpm
Center to center length:110mm/4.331"
Big end diameter:43.62mm/1.717"
Small end diameter:18mm/0.709"
Big end width:21.7mm/0.854"
Small end width:21.7mm/0.854"
-Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
-Designed and processed by CNC machine.
-All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
-Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
-100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
-Multi-stage heat treated
-Shot peened to relieve stress
-Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Custom Service: If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.