Compatible for Toyota Supra MA70 May 1986 – May 1993
Compatible for Toyota Supra GA70 May 1986 – 1992
Compatible for Toyota Supra JZA70 1990–1993
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 14 kg/mm (784 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
Adjustable Damper: 24 ways adjustable
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: NO
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily
* No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
Thanks to the sharing of our friend, the Youtuber Resurrection Garage, we get a chance to witness the incisive and detailed install guide of MaXpeedingRods Adjustable Coilovers for Toyota Supra MK3 Vehicle.
Just go and click here to view the installation video.