- * H-Beam con rods compatible for VW Golf MK III 1993-1999 Hatchback 1.9 TDI, 1.9 TDI Syncro compatible for VW Golf MK III 1994-1999 Estate 1.9 TDI, 1.9 TDI Syncro compatible for VW Golf MK V 2003-2009 Hatchback 1.9 TDI, 1.9 TDI 4motion compatible for VW Golf Cabriolet MK III 1995-2002 Convertible 1.9 TDI compatible for VW Jetta MK III 2005-2010 Saloon 1.9 TDI
- * Advertised Horsepower Rating: 800HP
- * Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * Dimensions: Center to center length: 144mm; Big end diameter: 50.6mm; Small end diameter: 26mm (tapered small end); Big end width: 24.9mm; Small end width: 24.9mm
- * Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" Bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * Performance Con Rods
- * Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 220,000 psi
- * Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for VW TDI 1.9L PD90 PD100 PD115 Type 4340 EN24
Compatible for VW Golf MK III 1993-1999 Hatchback 1.9 TDI, 1.9 TDI Syncro
Compatible for VW Golf MK III 1994-1999 Estate 1.9 TDI, 1.9 TDI Syncro
Compatible for VW Golf MK V 2003-2009 Hatchback 1.9 TDI, 1.9 TDI 4motion
Compatible for VW Golf Cabriolet MK III 1995-2002 Convertible 1.9 TDI
Compatible for VW Jetta MK III 2005-2010 Saloon 1.9 TDI
*Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
*H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces as showing in picture
*Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
*The connecting rods all include ARP 2000 bolts, which are rated at 220,000 psi, and the optional ARP L19 material at 260,000 psi is available as an upgraded product.
*Advertised Horsepower Rating:200HP/piece
*Top acceleration: 9000rpm
Center to center length:144mm/5.669"
Big end diameter:50.6mm/1.992"
Small end diameter:26.01mm/1.024"(tapered small end)
Big end width:25mm/0.984"
Small end width:25mm/0.984"
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
*There are titanium-plated upgrade models；
*Professional installation is highly recommended；
*Custom Service:If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.