MXR-B3 series(also called MXR-SLC) based on MXR-B2 series(also called MXR-SNA) coilovers, which is also height adjustable but adds damping adjustment ability by a knob on the top of the shaft. They are also made for street use, but the 24 level rebound damping control allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
Compatible for BMW 5 series E60 2004-2010 Sedan RWD
will not fit M models
Top mounts: front - pillow ball top mounts
rear - rubber top mounts
Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
Spring rate: front 10kg/mm
rear 7 kg/mm
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
size: 71*51*21 cm
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. A 24 rebound damping adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
5. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
6. Height Adjustment tools included.
7. Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response.
8. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
9. Full rebuildable.
The front damper knuckle insert diameter is 49mm or with bushing 55mm.
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.