- * Fitment: Compatible for Honda Accord 1998-2002; Compatible for Acura TL 1999-2003, etc
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 10kg/mm ( 560 lbs/in), Rear: 6kg/mm( 336 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for ACURA TL II UA5 1999-2003 USA including types
Compatible for ACURA CL II YA4 2001-2003 USA
Compatible for HONDA ACCORD VI 4-door sedan CG1 CG5 CG6 1998-2002 USA
Compatible for HONDA ACCORD VI 2-door coupe CG2 CG3 1998-2002 USA
note:The above model years are not suitable for vehicles manufactured in the UK
Front and Rear top mount: rubber
front 10kg/mm(560 lbs/in)
rear 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Color: gold body with black spring
Complete coilovers assembly 2 front and 2 rear
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Package dimension : 71*51*21
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2.Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
3. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4. Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
6. Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
7. High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
8. Height Adjustment tools included.
9. Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
10. Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
11. Full rebuildable.
Compatible for Honda Accord 1998-2002
Not for UK manufactured vehicle
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.